JOB OPENING IN DUBAI
You can Refer Your Friends and Relatives!
Confident Group is a Multi Billion Dollar Asset based Company with it's Head Quarters in Bangalore and Large Real Estate Operations in Bangalore and Kerala.
Confident Group is also an Household name in Kerala & Karnataka. The Group owns Multiple Assets including the Zion Hills Golf Course near Bangalore.
The Group is also into Entertainment in a Large way and it has Produced multiple Large films in both Malayalam and Kannada.
Confident Casanovva is one of the Largest Budget Malayalam produced in the past acted by Mohan Lal and Now to be Realized Mega Opus "Marrakar" by Mohan Lal and Priyadarshan is also Co- Produced by Confident Group,
this Movie is Slated to be the Highest Malayalam movie with Rs 100 Crores as Production Cost and to be released by Dec 2020. Confident Group also owns Schools in Bangalore and the Famous Retail perfumes brand "Parfum Monde".
With a Very Successful Brand and Corporate Identity Confident Group is Diversifying into Packaged Tea under "CTC" Brand and also into Specialty packaged Ready to Cook Masalas under
"Southern Spices' brand. These Brands would be Extensively advertised and promoted in Both TV and Social Media and planning to create a Separate Business Success with Initial Launch
in Dubai & UAE and subsequently launched in other Countries of Gulf, India, USA, Europe and Singapore. To Spear head this Diversification we need the Following Professional for Dubai Division:
The Job Profile includes All Sales and Marketing related Functions including Planning and Execution of Sales Strategies and also meeting the Critical Sales Targets.
The Job also involves Coordination with Super Market Chains and getting the Products enlisted with them and also getting Prominent Display spaces in the Super markets.
The Job also involves strong Brand and Presence in Online Shopping Portals. The Selected Candidate is also Expected to make in roads into Direct Selling Strategy to Restaurants and Cafes in Dubai & UAE for Packaged Tea and Masalas.
The Selected Candidate should have complete Knowledge of Retail Licensing requirements in UAE for Tea and Packaged Masala Business and also expected to Coordinate with Dubai Govt Departments to get approvals for the same.
The Selected Candidate should have Displayed Senior Level first hand experience in Executing the above Strategy in a Successful and Reputed MNC in UAE or Dubai and should have Strong Relationship with Super Market procurement Departments and also should be highly Motivated to achieve the Management Set Sales Targets.
Qualification : Preferred an First Class Engineer with MBA or a First Class Graduate with MBA but a Highly Experienced and Effective person the Qualification could be waived to certain extent based on Management Decision.
Salary : Salary is Not a Constraint for the Right Candidate and the Company believes in Basic Salary plus Performance Incentive. And the Right Candidate can Expect us to match the best Salary in Industry with Basic + Incentives.
Preferred : A Lady Candidate with Own Car and U AE Driving License. U AE Driving ea must, but in expectational case Company shall provide a Car.
We are looking for a reliable and experienced personal driver for our Chairman, experienced in driving prestige cars like Rolls Royce / Bentley / Mercedes Benz / Lexus etc.
- He should be able to provide secured and timely driving services for the family.
- He is expected to perform Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- He is expected to maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle and report/service on timely basis.
- He should ensure the familiarity of the major roads in UAE especially in Dubai.
- He should be a Non Smoker and Non Alcoholic. Discipline are highly important.
- He should be in well-groomed attire.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Must be good in speaking English language.
- Only Indian drivers having a valid UAE driving license can apply.
- Should have a minimum of 4 years total driving experience in UAE with 2 years driving experience in
Remuneration : 3500 AED
MALE CHEF FOR CHAIRMAN’S HOME
- Prepare food for Chairman and his family
- Maintain the kitchen hygiene Requirements
- Maintain kitchen stock and inventory
- Experience in home setting, villa, with VIP families is desired
- Can cook mainly South Indian and continental cuisines
- Open to Keralite nationals Male, 45 years old and below
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role,
- Must have great presentation skills
Remuneration : 1800AED to 2000 AED