When an individual earns more than what his expenses are, it is likely that he intends to save the excess amount. Different individuals have different ways in which they utilize their savings. Some prefer to invest in gold, others prefer buying stocks or shares, but most of us prefer to invest in property. Since the time of our forefathers, immovable assets like land, a house or a commercial building are considered the best forms of investment. The infrastructure segment and real estate in Kerala are undergoing a rapid transformation, and it is time you understand the importance of investing in this beautiful land.
Here are a few aspects which will give you an in-depth understanding of why investing in property is considered a safe game.
- When we compare the different forms of investments, directing your funds towards procuring a property is considered as one of the best options. It is a more stable and reliable form of investment as compared to sectors like stocks or shares.
- History bears witness that the value of properties keeps increasing over a period of time. It is very unlikely that a property has undergone a depreciation of value in the years that have lapsed.
- Immovable assets are something that cannot be stolen, like in the case of cash or jewelry.
- Not only does the value of a property enhance over a period of time, but one can even be assured of getting a rental income from it for as long as he owns it.
- When you invest in stocks, shares or even a business, there is always a risk of financial loss. However, this does not happen in the case of a property. Your savings are parked safely, and you can be assured that along with your savings, you are in for more monetary gains.
- Investment in a property is a long term commitment and is barely influenced by the changing political or socio-economic trends.
- Investing in a property gives you great flexibility. Like for instance, if you invest in a second home, you can enjoy a rental income for as long as you rent it out. When the need arises, you can either occupy it as a retirement home, gift it to your children or use it as you wish. It is not only a great way to safeguard your savings, but it is also a wise move to ensure that you have something to rely upon in the later stages of your life.
- Owning a property can also help you get some tax deductions. You can redeem certain benefits owing to the wear and tear, repairs and maintenance of the building.
- Buying a property requires a handsome amount of money, and hence, a large part of your savings go into buying this asset. But having a property in your name also gives you more stability in life as you can sell it anytime to procure a large sum of money. Be it a medical emergency, education of a child or any similar instance, your property investment is going to be a cushion for you in times of financial distress.
- If you are buying the property on loan, not only are your savings secure, but you can also be assured that whatever you earn in the future, a part of it is already dedicated to a worthy cause. You can redeem certain tax benefits when you buy a property on a loan.
- If your rental income is lesser than the interest you are paying for the loan, then you can further claim some more tax redemptions.
Hope you got a better understanding of the many benefits of investing in a property. You can buy a plot, villa, apartment, independent home or commercial property and be assured that you are going to enjoy good returns in the days to come. The sense of pride and the joy of owning your dream home, or any property is unmatched. The peace of mind you experience when you finally invest in something of this scale is going to help you lead a happy and content life. Now is the right time to invest your money in a real-estate property in Kerala.